Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Yankee Stadium Review (coming tomorrow)

I was planning on doing a review/grading of the new Yankee Stadium tonight, but then I got convinced to go to a bar and watch the Cavs game.  We actually only were able to watch the first half since some bars in Hilliard apparently have last call at 9:45 p.m.  Really?

Anyway, here is what I had before I got to the bar for the game and the Yankee Stadium report will come out tomorrow.  STAY TUNED!

Hey kids, out to play in the park or head to the beach, but have no pockets?  Get a Cap Sac.  It's a fanny pack IN YOUR HAT.  What will they think of next?


TFLN of the Week: (973): Some broad at the bar just asked me how much money I make. I don't know whats worse, the question or the answer.
Word of the Week: cumbersome,I made the mistake of calling a cumberbund a cumbersome at Nana's house on Sunday.
Babygame of the week: Since she is preggers and will put on a few over the next several months, let's honor Adriana Lima today as the BGOTW

-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment