Thursday, March 24, 2011

NCAA Frozen Four Picks and Updated Madness Picks

Bracket here. Picks below.

In the First Round, I have Yale over Air Force (sorry Pauli); Minny-Duluth over Union; Merrimack over Notre Dame (the Irish are too young); Miami over New Hampshire (in New Hampshire, thanks guys); North Dakota over Rensselaer; Denver over Western Michigan; Michigan over Nebraska-Omaha (still makes me laugh that there is a D1 hockey team in Nebraska, and another in Alabama); and Boston College over Colorado College (vomit).

Advancing to the Frozen Four, I like Yale over Minny-Duluth; Miami over Merrimack; North Dakota over Denver; and Boston College over Michigan (vomit again).

I have all the top seeds making it to St. Paul, which is anticlimactic, but probable. Miami over Yale, Boston College over North Dakota. Miami FINALLY expunges a Boston team in the playoffs and takes home the first major sport 'Ship in school history. I'm so confident because I won't be attending any of these games and Miami always loses when I'm there.
---

Updated March Madness Picks:
Since I had only seven correct teams in the Sweet 16, including just ONE TEAM LEFT ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF THE BRACKET (Kansas, don't fail me now), here are my updated picks...unchanged from original picks are in italics.

Sweet 16
Ohio State over Kentucky
UNC over Marquette
Duke over Arizona
UConn over San Diego State
Kansas over Richmond
VCU over Florida State
Butler over Wisconsin
BYU over Florida

Elite Eight
Ohio State over UNC
Duke over UConn
Kansas over VCU
Butler over BYU (ugh I hate this region so much)

Final Four
Duke over Ohio State
Kansas over Butler

Championship
Duke over Kansas

No comments:

Post a Comment