Monday, January 25, 2010

I Feel Like this Blog is Beneath Me. I'm a Bartender, I Do, Like, You Know, Great Things.



True Love Way -Kings of Leon

America was clamoring for the Jersey Shore soundboard and Complex mag came through. Enjoy.

Last week's NFL picks bring my record to an inspiring 4-6. I can live with that after putting up an O-fer during Wildcard weekend.

New Feature--Every few weeks I'll put up an estimated percentage of the chance that the New York Knicks will sign LeBron James and/or another major free agent (in no particular order...Chris Bosh, Dwyane Wade, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire, Yao Ming, Dirk Nowiztki, Kobe Bryant, Rudy Gay, Carlos Boozer). This week, I'll put it the 'bockers at a 38% chance to sign LeBron and a 99% chance to sign one of the aforementioned stars. Here's the potential savior of NYC rapping Forever.

More raps to come later this week as I've gotten good feedback. Also at the end of the week, I'll give you my break up rules.

No comments:

Post a Comment