Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bucket List


After I clicked 'Publish Post' on my meatball from earlier this week, my mind ran wild with all the other things on my bucket list that I left off for one reason or another. I thought it was a big enough list to throw them in a new post, rather than updating the old one. At the suggestion of Molly Meatballs (and since the idea of a bucket list is too long for me to remain interested) this is going to be a 40/40 list. 40 things I want to do before I reach the age of 40.

1. Kick a door in to save someone
2. Makeout with a supermodel/A-list actress
3. Drive through a fence or building
4. Change the game (any type of game- PR business, blogging, music, sports marketing, fashion, I don't care)
5. Go to the Grammys or Oscars
6. Win a ring (any level championship from college on up)
7. Do a triple Lindy
8. Make a hole-in-one
9. Catch a homerun,
10. Party with Jay-Z, Dan Marino and Derek Jeter
11. Make a 40 under 40 list in a magazine or newspaper
12. Be well-known enough to have my own Wikipedia page
13. Coach my future son's team to a championship in LL baseball
14. Attend a Stanley Cup Final game
15. Attend the Super Bowl
16. Attend an Olympic event (100 M, 200 M, men's BB, men's hockey, ski jump, bobsled, skiing, snowbarding)
17. Make at least $1 from this blog
18. Buy a house
19. Get married
20. Have kids
21. Make it back to NY
22. Attend the Kentucky Derby
23. Attend the Indy 500
24. Have a feature article written about me (or maybe a feature film!)
25. Have a famous singer write a song about me
26. Have a city/building/highway/street named after me
27. Go to a Jay-Z concert
28. Visit 10 states I've never been to
29. Work for the Yankees
30. Work for myself as a consultant/adviser
31. Invent something that the world didn't need, but now can't live without (Facebook, cell phones, iPods)
32. Make at least $1 off of a rap I wrote
33. Grow my hair (sort of) long again
34. Wrestle a wild animal
35. Save someone's life
36. Teach a college class
37. Coach H.S. baseball
38. Survive something I'm not supposed to (plane crash, hurricane, wrestling a wild animal, etc.)
39. Take a private flight
40. Have God speak to me as clear as day and tell me something that'll change my life


What are yours? E-mail me at meatballsinthemorning@gmail.com and we'll post the best ones next week.

1 comment:

  1. Yo Jesse,
    It's Mikey - My friend wrestled a goose one time and they are pretty mean. You could probably knock out 34 and 38 in the next 2-3 days. You just get in a 3 point stance and tackle that thing and hold on for dear life.

    ReplyDelete