Monday, February 8, 2010





A few of the people sent me their Bucket List items and I wanted to share some of the best ones. Enjoy!


- Play guitar in a band at a crowded live show.

- Go back to France, do the “Captain” on the Eiffel Tower

- Be in a movie, an Extra is acceptable

- Teach a college class

- Get comped something in Vegas

- Write a book about being a drunken idiot; not become Tucker Max

- See the Bengals in a Super Bowl

- Attend a reds World Series game

- Learn how to Ice skate

- Since I can’t dunk, I’ll take a Hole in One.

- Attend Mardi Gras on Bourbon Street

- Have a beer with Bruce Campbell

- Take a painting/art class; paint something I could hang in my house

- Get a dog; teach it to do sweet Frisbee tricks

- Be at a blackjack table where the dealer has to get more chips from the house

- Talk myself out of a speeding ticket

- Run a ½ marathon (full thing not good for the body)

- Coach boys/mens basketball at any level

- Be at one of those parties where a famous singer shows up unexpectedly to perform

- Continue going to Chicago for St. Patrick’s Day even after kids

- Get paid to review Television or Movies

- Have something I write get published.

- Never be “That Guy” that losses touch with all his friends

- Visit every baseball stadium.

-Travel all over Europe
-Get married
-Be an amazing mother
-Live on the west coast for an extended period of time
-Meet Jimmy Paige
-Become a CRNA
-Go skydiving
-Swim in Hawaiian waterfalls
-Star in a major motion picture
-Be on the cover of Cosmo

-Say or write a quote that will be repeated across the nation
-Punch someone in the face that deserves it
-Return to this massive rock along this trail called via dell'amore in cinque terre with my future fiance or husband
-Dunk a basketball
-Live up to/beyond my potential
-To be someone's idol/role model

-Meet Johnny Knoxville

-Do an Irish Carbomb in Ireland, even thought it's frowned upon

-Own a pair of Jimmy Choo's

-Go to a recording of the Ellen Show

-Get the courage to cut my hair (because I will eventually have to, not necessarily want to)

-Be on Cash Cab

-Make a Bill Simmons Mail Bag

No comments:

Post a Comment