Monday, March 30, 2009

Bracket Check-up Part II

After bringing it hard to the Sweet 16, I was humbled in both my Meatballs bracket and my money bracket having zero of four teams make the Final Four.  Since I like to be right and show people how much I know about sports, we'll pretty much end that coverage now.

In other NCAA Tourney news, specifically the kind that's played on ice with a little piece of vulcanized rubber, my Miami RedHawks are in the Frozen Four. In what some critics called a rebuilding year, the red and white snuck into the dance as a #4 seed and pulled off two big upsets to make the first national semifinal in school history.   Wish I could go to DC to watch the boys as they attempt to win a 'ship, but I don't really have any days off with just starting a new job and all.  

If you've never seen this website, it's a fun one.  I hope I can make it on here some day in my Allan Houston Knicks jersey.  

Strange website of the week: www.scanwiches.com.  It's sandwiches sliced in half then scanned, because why not.

(Slang) word of the week: nonversation- a completely worthless conversation, often had at bars or other social gatherings.

Babygame of the week:  I'm not sure who Kelly Brooks is or what she does (beyond looking great in a bikini), but she wins the prize.

Coming up later this week: Final Four predictions that will be wrong and a baseball preview.

-Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment