Monday, December 8, 2008

Random thoughts for Tuesday


This girl is good looking, that is a FACT!!!!!!



I am either seeing things or this is the dumbest thing I've seen.

According to Buster Olney, the talks between C.C and the Yanks in Vegas went really well. It looks like the 1-2 punch for the Yanks next season will be Sabathia and Wang. Yikes!

USC would be favored in any bowl game against any opponent.

No shit! Does he think he will play in the NFL? On top of that, Todd McShay on the 6PM SportsCenter yesterday(12/8) said that Tim Tebow is the greatest college football player he has ever seen! Hey Todd, are you a dumbass?

Noone has told me what he is thinking yet.
Is it really a title game when the over/under is this high?

Another Rodriguez to New York.

I feel for anyone who was in a fantasy battle last night and lost because of DeAngelo Williams 40 yard TD run late in the game when Carolina should have been taking knees. Also, Matt Bryant missed a FG and an Extra point. Every point counts in the playoffs, if your out there, I feel for you.

I guess at least he didn't sit on a gun.
-Mikey











No comments:

Post a Comment