Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's about time....I may need a nickname because of it

I know I don't post as much or as often as JG, but thats just not me. I'm not a person who can follow a schedule for something like this. Money motivates me and thats about it, so until us meatballs get some lute, this will probably continue.

Now for some random thoughts...

The biggest sporting events of the weekend by far are the Championship games in the NFL. With that said, the bigger of those two would be the Steeler/Ravens game. This game is going to be the nastiest game of the century to this point. These two teams hate eachother. I've never put the pads on, but these guys did and they sum up this game better than I could. All I know is that it's going to be a really violent football game and I can't wait!

The amount of money airlines lose when their plane crashes and kills everyone on board is in the hundreds of millions. When this pilot landed safely in the Hudson River, he not only saved everyone on board, but he saved U.S Airlines hundreds of millions. That guy should walk into the U.S Airlines headquarters and say "I want 5 million dollars wired into my bank account, what are you going to do? Fire me?" That guy getting fired would be on headlines across the nation and on meatballs in the morning.

If you're going to Vegas before late March....

I don't know what was harder. Finding this article or believing that Brian Hartline was going pro. What a bum!

This was also hard to believe, but much easier to find the article.

Bradford, Williams, and Gresham don't go pro though? Someone is paying those kids to stay in school, I wasn't born yesterday. Plus, Bob Stoops is from Youngstown,Oh - one of the most corrupt cities in the country. Trust me, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment